This position offers the opportunity to support the mission of LAIPA in a dynamic, fast-paced team-based environment. The Grant Manager plays a critical role as part of the team that provides financial and human resource services to our projects/programs.
The most crucial part of this job is to identify potential grant support from government agencies, foundations, and corporations to meet the financial and operational needs of the organization. It requires a methodological and analytical approach of a grant manager to meet such requirements.
They also need to provide clear communication of proper rules and regulations for approving grants, their specifications, requirements, and objectives across all departments of the organization and the management.
- Excellent project management skills with experience in managing and supervising administrative projects
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Strong command over written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good understanding of the organization's overall business and its objectives
- Possess good knowledge of planning and strategizing financial and budgeting issues
- Ability to work within a team and provide support to the junior staff
- Ability to perform in cross-functional team approach and job responsibilities
- Experience with basic financial management skills including developing and monitoring budgets and financial reporting
- A multi-tasker with a strong ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, and produce quality results on time with attention to detail.
- Proficient in using computers with related knowledge of software programs and the Internet
This position offers the opportunity to support the mission of LAIPA in a dynamic, fast-paced team-based environment. The Grant Manager plays a critical role as…