Ways To Support Us
Volunteer With LAIPA
LAIPA Volunteer Policies & Agreement
Welcome to the LAIPA Volunteer Portal, and thank you for your contribution to our mission.
The Association of Independently Published Authors was founded by a team with a genuine passion for literature. It has been an amazing journey since our inception as a writers' community to creating an association we are all proud to be a part of.
It is our commitment to go the extra mile to ensure our members receive the support, resources, and opportunities they need to thrive as authors.
You agree to abide by the policies and procedures of LAIPA organisation:
- Attend scheduled orientation and training sessions, where applicable
- Notify the appropriate person if unable to volunteer
- Hold as confidential any private information obtained directly or indirectly concerning our members
We agree to:
- Provide you with a choice of assignments, where possible
- Provide orientation, training, supervision, and guidance to you
Step 1: Register
Start your application and be sure to fill in all the required information to avoid any delays.
Step 2: Assessment
All applications are reviewed by the Volunteer Coordinator and governance committee.
Step 3: Start Volunteering
If your application is approved, you’ll receive an email with your portal access credentials.
Let's Work Together
Join the LAIPA Association Volunteer family today and lend your voice to our efforts to advocate for the rights of independent authors around the world.