Dripping Quill Literary Awards
Formerly the GMA [Grand Masters Archive] Awards.
The Dripping Quill Literary Awards was established in 2019 as an international literary award recognizing the outstanding contributions made by independent authors to the literary industry.
In total, there are seven literary genres that are covered by the Dripping Quill Literary Awards, with two finalists in each genre and one overall winner.
It is sponsored by LAIPA and was renamed ‘The DQL Awards’ on December 17, 2022.
call for submission
The Dripping Quill Literary Awards 2024 will open soon. Follow us on Social Media to know when it opens for submission.
Become a judge
Are you interested in joining the judging committee for these the Dripping Quill Literary Awards 2024?
What you Need to know
- Must be a self-published author
- All entries must be available in electronic and print media formats
- The author must have paid all the costs associated with the production of their book themselves
- Members of LAIPA Association judging panel provide detailed written evaluations for all books submitted to the DQL awards.
- These opinions and recommendations reflect the professional opinions of the judges.
- Young Adult
- Science Fiction
- Children’s Literature
- $50 USD per title entered into the DQL
- Members of the LAIPA Association can enter for free
- The fee is refundable only in the case of the entry being ruled ineligible